16th April 2010
This morning I released version 2.1.4 of Flint. This is primarily a maintenance release, with a few bug fixes and couple of new behaviours. These are the changes…
- ParticleEvent.BOUNDING_BOX_COLLISION is now dispatched from the emitter when a collision occurs between a particle and the box in a BoundingBox action.
- Particle.revive() may be used to revive a particle at the moment of its death (i.e. in a ParticleEvent.PARTICLE_DEAD event handler). This makes it easier to rescue dying particles befor transfering them to another emitter. The LogoTween example was updated to reflect this change.
- FollowDisplayObject is a new activity to make the emitter track the position of a DisplayObject.
and the bug fixes
- Fixed a bug in the 2D RotationalFriction action that caused it to only work in one direction. (bug report)
- Fixed a bug in the 2D and 3D AntiGravity & MouseAntiGravity actions where the power was incorrect if assigned through the constructor (bug report)
- Fixed a bug in the bounds for the DisplayObjectZone that occured when the root MovieClip is resized (bug report)
- Fixed a bug in the 3D RotateVelocity initializer where it failed if the values where assigned through the constructor.
- Fixed a bug in the Quaternion class which sometimes affected 3D rendering when the camera was not on the x-axis (bug report)